Always curious about the how and why of life, seeking understanding and truth — especially the eternal truths.
- Raised in Alberta, Canada, leaving for College in Europe at age 16.
- Returned to Medical School at the University of Alberta, the top Med School in Canada at that time.
- Completed all 5 major Medical Exams to qualify for practice in Canada and every State in the US.
- Completed a Residency in Family Practice with extra training in Obstetrics and Neonatal care.
- Enjoyed tremendously serving patients inSouth Central Texas, and then in Western NY, delivering a few thousand infants, and finding great satisfaction in caring for the infants, their parents and Grandparents.
- Through stress and responsibility, came to a saving faith in Jesus the Christ for my eternal answers.
- Retired from the typical ‘Sickness focus’ of Medicine in 2000 and focused in Natural approaches.
- Developed expertise in natural approaches to pain, aiding warmth and flow, helping movement disorders, sleep, breathing disorders, etc. Teaching across the US and Canada, and Australia.
I re-entered medical practice with focus on Opiate Detox and Approaches to Pain, mastering the information and passing the Examinations to become a Diplomate of the American Academy of Pain Management.
Always drawn to Wellness & Health. Swam against Mark Spitz. Captained the winning team of the
British Surf & Life-Saving Championships. Continue to participate in tennis, cycling, swimming, gym, mountain hiking, skiing, etc.